Sligo Field Club was 70 years old in 2015 and to celebrate the occasion it has published the first volume of what it hopes will be an annual journal. There are 15 articles covering a period of 5,000 years.
- Megalithic tombs of Sligo
- Early Christian sites and early roads
- The symbolism of Griffins
- Folklore on the source of the Moy
- The Spanish Armada and Sligo business history
- The Jalandhar Mutiny
- Barytes mining and aspects of the natural world such as ornithology, butterflies and moths.